Sakhr's skin (Skyrim SOS/Vanilla/SAM male texture replacer)

 



Hello,do you read descriptions?
Meet another wip,I think,looks descent already to be shared.

I suggest to use this texture set with a custom race,so it will not affect NPC's, because it will not work well with all basic skin tones.

Do not try to install these files with any kind of mod organizer.

*SOS or SOS light bodies
*SAM (should work with light as well)
*Vanilla head UV.
*Diffuse maps only - 4k.Resize if you want.
*Optional face msn included,it was made to match normalmap set from Svein’s skin
*Screenshots were made with High Poly Males - SOS 

Special thanks to Halidors for testing and screenshots.

"Do whatever you want with this mod as long as you credit me."

DOWNLOAD

by Halby Hal





6 comments:

  1. Just commenting to let you know I made a FOMOD for these excellent textures so that others could experience them more easily. Link Here - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48821?tab=posts&BH=5

    While I can't personally use them right now I'm eagerly anticipating the SAM Light version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!
      Just in time,I added a test SAM version.

      Delete
  2. Awesome work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this!!! I was like a crazy trying to find your blog again. Kuddos! :)

    ReplyDelete