Elina's skin (Skyrim UNP/CBBE texture replacer)

 

Hello,it's a skin texture set again.Now,for fair complexions. WIP as everything I share here.

*Diffuse maps only
*UNP/CBBE body
*Vanilla head
*Face texture resolution is 4K,body - 4K,hands - 2K.
*Do not try to install these files with any kind of mod organizer. You need to install these textures manually over ones you've been using before. (I recommend to use FSC as a base)

Do whatever you want with this mod as long as you credit me.

Download



Thanks Armistice for testing and screenshots








8 comments:

  1. Hi there, in the CBBE version the feet have still the green texture mesh. :) Awesome texture like always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's from a private mod.I have no idea what's the original source of this hairstyle.I'm pretty sure something similar you can find in KS Hairdos

      Delete
  3. Hi, I use fair skin complexions, how do I manually install your skin texture. I've always relied on a mod manager so I'm kind of lost on how I can install this. Your skin textures are the best I've seen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find the directory where your skin textures are installed (if you don't use any standalone races it's Data\Textures\actors\character\female) and overwrite existing files.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, it works :D I'll be sure to give you credit next time I post a screenshot on nexus

      Delete